This tasty salad blends well with anything grilled….whether spicy like
Indian food or a simple grilled fish.
If you’ve been reading my blog lately you know that I’m on an Indian food kick. Indian cuisine simply uses such a wonderful blend of spices that I can’t resist!
I recently posted a Tandoori Chicken recipe and will be posting an Indian Glazed Salmon recipe soon.
Indian Cucumber Salad with Mango
- 3 cups ½ inch cubes peeled pitted mangoes (2 large)
- 1 ¾ cups ½ inch cubes peeled seeded English cucumber (1 small)
- 1 cup ½ inch cubes red onion
- 1 avocado peeled and cubed
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Serrano chile with seeds
- 1 tablespoon chaat Masala
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Toss all ingredients to blend. Season with salt and pepper.